A Complete Guide To Renting An Office In Doha, Qatar
September 21, 2022
Doha is a thriving capital city and is home to over 2 million people and hundreds of thousands of businesses. It's where many of the Middle East’s biggest businesses are based and is both an international and domestic hub for several industries including oil and gas, business, technology, media, travel and media.
A premium office for rent in Doha, Qatar provides you with a prestigious address that gives you access to the best clients, talent and suppliers in MENA. The best part – you can find cheap office for rent in Qatar for a fraction of the price you would pay in other capital cities like London or New York. If you’re looking to rent an office space in Qatar, here are a few things to assist you in your search. best.
1: Focus On The Location
Having an office right in the city centre with access to transportation and parking availability is a huge advantage. Here are a few factors to consider when choosing the right location for an office for rent in Qatar:
- The industry that your business operates in can influence your location. For example, if you’re a financial services or technology company, you will want to be as close to the city centre and within easy distance from the Hamad International airport. This makes it easy for prospective clients to drop in to your office and also gives your business a reputational boost as you’re seen rubbing shoulders with Qatar’s best and biggest companies.
- It’s not clients who’ll be visiting the office space, but it’s also your employees. So, when choosing furnished offices for rent in Qatar, it’s a good idea to base your business either near a metro or bus station. This makes it easy for employees to commute to and from the office.
2: Consider A Coworking Space
If you need office space on an ad-hoc or temporary basis, you can consider a co-working space. Many commercial buildings for rent in Qatar have a dedicated private working space that you and your team can use during the duration of your stay. You can lease coworking spaces on a short-term basis ranging from just a few weeks to a year. This is an ideal solution for companies with headquarters outside of Doha and looking for a base in Qatar for a short-term project or an annual event.
3: Choose The Right Type Of Office
Here are a few common rental offices that you can choose depending on your budget and requirements:
- Unfurnished Offices: As the name implies, these office spaces come with no furniture. It's just the barebones building with toilets and other essential amenities. They might look cheap on paper, but once you factor in the furnishing costs, you can quickly see that a furnished office is a better bargain.
- Furnished Offices: They come equipped with basic furnishings like chairs, tables, desks, and other essential appliances and equipment. Take the time to go through the contract details to get a clear idea of what’s included and not included before you sign the lease.
- Serviced Offices: With a serviced office, you don’t have to handle the basic admin tasks like hiring office managers, receptionists, etc. These offices also provide added amenities like kitchens, employee lounges, cafes, fitness spaces, etc.
Looking For Office Space To Rent In Doha?
Budget is probably the biggest constraint when you’re looking at offices in Qatar. Fortunately, you can easily find cheap office space for rent in Doha, with GBC. We offer fully-furnished and semi-furnished offices for rent that fit your budget.
Reach out to us and find your perfect office in Doha, Qatar.